EDI Customs Brokers employs a full-time team of Licensed Customs Brokers and Certified Customs Specialists to help you deal with your customs issues, whether it be importing into Canada or exporting to the U.S. and the rest of the world.
Up-to-date experience and regulatory knowledge, combined with leading-edge customs-approved MSR technology that efficiently interfaces with government electronic initiatives such as CADEX and ACROSS, helps ensure fast clearance and release of your goods, 24/7.
Our staff stay informed of the latest customs developments and issues by maintaining a long-standing and close working relationship with customs and other government departments (OGDs), and regularly attending industry conferences, seminars, and workshops. This helps us to keep up to speed with major developments and resolve specific customs issues for each and every industry sector.
Our in-depth expertise covers the broad spectrum of businesses in North America, including manufacturers and distributors in the automotive, electronics, cosmetics, chemicals, textiles, machinery, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and household appliance industries.
Our Clearance and Compliance Expertise
At EDI Customs Brokers, we combine our knowledge and experience with advanced software solutions to manage all your customs clearance and compliance issues, including:
- Tariff classification and duty rate management
- Proper and accurate completion of customs forms
- Efficient electronic connectivity with customs
- Resolving discrepancies and filing for adjustments
- Maintaining a full audit trail
- Accounting and billing management
- Preferential trade qualification determination, such as NAFTA
- Duty recovery
- Duty drawback
- Meeting new regulatory requirements, including advance electronic notifications (ACI and ACE), AMPS, CSA, PIP, C-TPAT, and FAST.